Rhino PipeTube Pro - 3 metres (with PVC lining)
The PipeTube Pro is Europe’s new leading system for securely and safely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit and other lengthy materials. The new stylish design features a wealth of additional options, alongside the previous features that ensured that the PipeTube is the product of choice for professional van users.
- New PVC Lining - The new lining on the RP22 PipeTube Pro protects the items stored inside from marking or discolouration and is particularly useful for keeping white plastic conduit in top condition.
- Rubber O-Ring Seal - The O-ring seal and PVC lining greatly reduce the oxidation process within the tube. Previously, water ingress could have led to a chemical reaction with the aluminium over time, leaving a residue in the tube
- Integral Locking System - The new nose cone and connecting sleeve have been redesigned so that the lock is housed inside the tube. Where the old PipeTube's lock sat below the tube, the new design makes the lock harder to get to and provides a more seamless look and feel.
- Stronger hinge mechanism - The new nose cone and sleeve design for the PipeTube Pro incorporates a stronger adjoining hinge, located on top of the system.
- Bold new redesign - Stylised grooves in tube extrusion. The striking new powder coated paint finish on the PipeTube Pro has been designed to work with all van colours
- External dimensions: 3030 x 140 x 160 mm (L x W x H)
- Internal dimensions: 121 x 122 mm (W x H)
- Fits to the following Rhino roof bars:
- Aluminium Rack
- Can also be used on other roof rack systems with bar dimensions between 30 - 60 mm in width and 30 - 45 mm in height
- Also availaible without PVC lining, see RP21 PipeTube Pro
- Weight: 12.74 kg
- Product code: RP22
Rhino PipeTube Pro RP22