Thule Ranger Fold-a-Way Roof Boxes
Free Thule 8002 Luggage Bag With Every Thule Roof Box
Thule Ranger | The innovative, foldable roofbox you can roll up and tuck under your arm at the end of the journey
The Thule Ranger 90 and 500 foldaway car top boxes offer the very best possible solution where storage space is at a premium. Unlike a traditional top box the Ranger 90 can be folded up into a small package that will easily fit into a car boot. Special features include an "Easy-Snap" quick mounting system for easy attachment to roof bars with no tools being required.
The main construction consists of a waterproof material with welded seams and a sealed zipper with integrated lock. The Ranger 90 includes a convenient special holdall-carrying bag for storing the rolled up box. The longer Ranger 500 model includes extension areas with zips to adjust the loading space to the size of the load. Ski carriers are also included to enable skis to be securely transported.
All in all, there are many reasons for choosing a Thule Ranger car roof box but not least for the sheer versatility that a Ranger offers. It may be that you only want a roof box for a one-way journey or you prefer not to have a box on the car roof during your holiday having reached your destination. – There is nothing like a Thule Ranger!
- Foldable for easy transport and for requiring a minimum of storage space. Simply place it in the boot of the car, in the garage or even in a wardrobe
- Extension areas with zippers make it possible to adjust the size of the loading space to that of the load
- A quick-mounting system that makes the foldable box an equally safe alternative as the hard shell boxes
- Made of waterproof material, with welded seams and a sealed zipper, for keeping dirt and water out and the load protected
Ranger Compare & Technical Information
|Specifications||Ranger 90||Ranger 500|
|External dimensions (cm)||110 x 80 x 40||190 x 50 x 30|
|Inner dimensions (cm)||105 x 75||185 x 45|
|Min/Max Roof Bar Distance (cm) Click Here||63 / 81||63 / 90|
|Max Load (kg)||50||50|
|Adapter for T-Track|
|Dual Force lifters|
|Internal Ski Carrier|
|Central Locking||Snap Lock||Snap Lock|
|Fits wingBar Edge|
|Fits slideBar||* 697-1|
|Fulfils City Crash test norms|
|Max length skis (cm)||185|
* T-Track adapter required
From | I.L (Tadworth, Surrey)
Many thanks for your excellent service. I ordered my roof bars midday Thursday and they arrived on Friday. I am very happy with my purchase and the service that I received from you.
* Matching Key & Lock System If you require a specific Thule Key Number for your purchases, you can enter this in the field. Please note that key matching is subject to the current availability of the actual key number required. Whilst we do our very best to supply the requested matching numbers, unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee that this is possible. If you do not require a specific Thule Key Number, we will automatically supply all matching locks for your order.