Karrite Odyssey Roof Boxes
Whether you need a car top roof box for carrying skis, luggage or simply the kitchen sink! There will always be something suitable in the Karrite Odyssey range. The Odyssey models are modern, stylish, spacious and best of all available at extremely affordable prices.
By using UV protected high strength quality plastics, such as ABS material in the bases, and modified PS material in the lids, Karrite Odysseys are incredibly strong and rigid, yet lightweight to handle. They are also really simple to fit. Their modern aerodynamic styling not only looks great on the roof of a car but also reduces drag to a minimum, making the Karrite Odysseys extremely fuel-efficient. Standard features, with the exception of the Odyssey 325 model, feature side opening lids with central locking, Dual Force lid lifters and 80mm wide brackets for attaching instantly to virtually all sizes of roof bars. Internal luggage retaining straps are also supplied as standard. Each Karrite Odyssey is recyclable and manufactured from 25% recycled material and have a 3 year warranty.
The Karrite Odyssey 360 & 470 models are now available in a stunning Deep Gloss Black finish as well as the standard grey finish.
- Manufactured in High-Strength Specially Formulated Plastic, for Karrite providing rigidity and strength, charcoal base/silver lid with full UV protection
- Security features include high quality locking systems
- New Pacific roof boxes can be opened from both sides, for convenient fitting, loading and unloading
- Recyclable and manufactured from 25% recycled material
- For maximum safety and theft protection this roof box has several locking points, and the key cannot be removed unless they are all securely closed
- 1 x matching locks are included
- If required the Karrite Odyssey can be supplied with matching keys & locks to match existing Thule equipment. *
Karrite Odyssey Compare & Technical Information
|Specifications||Odyssey 325||Odyssey 360||Odyssey 380||Odyssey 470||Odyssey 580|
Deep Gloss Black
Deep Gloss Black
|External dimensions (cm)||130 x 85 x 39||190 x 65 x 41||150 x 90 x 40||165 x 95 x 41||195 x 98 x 43|
|Min/Max Roof Bar Distance (cm)||61 / 74||53 / 82||51 / 71||55 / 74||67 / 95|
|Max possible bar width||80 mm||80 mm||80 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Max Load (kg)||50||50||50||50||60|
|Mounting system||80mm U-Bolt||80mm U-Bolt||80mm U-Bolt||80mm U-Bolt||80mm U-Bolt|
|T-Track Adapter **||696-1 / 697-1||696-1 / 697-1||696-1 / 697-1||696-1 / 697-1||696-1 / 697-1|
|Fits wingBar Edge|
|Fits slideBar||* 697-1||* 697-1||* 697-1||* 697-1||* 697-1|
|Max length skis (cm)||180||185|
* T-Track adapter required
** T-Track adapter not required
From | R.G (Motherwell, Lanarkshire)
I just wanted to drop you a quick email to let you know that my roof bars assembly arrived at 1230 today having only placed the order 24 hours previously. Excellent advice over the phone to determine exact requirements for my Volvo V50 and an incredibly efficient despatch and delivery service. Bravo! I shall have no hesitation in recommending your company and website to others with whom I come into contact too.
With Kind Regards and Congratulations on a job well done.
* Matching Key & Lock System If you require a specific Thule Key Number for your purchases, you can enter this in the field. Please note that key matching is subject to the current availability of the actual key number required. Whilst we do our very best to supply the requested matching numbers, unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee that this is possible. If you do not require a specific Thule Key Number, we will automatically supply all matching locks for your order.